Welcome to the Student Services Department!
- Student Services Staff
- Transcripts and record requests
- Quick Links
- Test information
- Graduation/Senior information
- Equity Liaisons
**The information below is specific to Mounds View High School records requests. If you're looking for records for students at another school, please click here.**
Mounds View High School transcript requests
I am a former MVHS Student (already graduated)
- Transcript Request Form- ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED
I am a MVHS Student in Grade 12
- All transcript requests and letters of recommendation requests are processed through Naviance Student.
- If your college application only requires a transcript - allow 1 week for it to be sent from the time your request has been received.
- If your application requires a Dean Letter of Recommendation or Counselor Form allow 3 weeks for it to be sent from the time your request has been received.
I am a MVHS Student in Grade 9, Grade 10 or Grade 11
- Transcript requests for PSEO, Scholarships, Summer Programs, NCAA or Midyear Reports
- Visit Student Services, 106A or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 3 days for the transcript to be processed from the time your request was received.
Mounds View High School records requests
Fax your request to 651-621-7135 or email it to email@example.com.
Mounds View High School diploma requests
To request a diploma, please complete this form and submit your $15 payment.
Enrollment Information Night
Enrollment Information Night is in mid-December. Eighth grade students, parents and non-public school families are invited to learn more about Mounds View High School. After the presentation there will be opportunities for touring the building and viewing many of the activities offered at Mounds View High School. Enrollment information will be available for students who live in the District and have been attending a non-Mounds View school. For more information, dates and times, please check the Mounds View High School calendar or contact Student Services at 651-621-7125.
The ACT exam will take place Tuesday, April 16, 2024. Additional ACT information can be found at the website www.actstudent.org.
SAT test information is available in the College/Career Center and on the web www.collegeboard.com
The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test is co-sponsored by the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Visit College Board's PSAT link for more information
The top half of one percent of students testing qualify as National Merit Semi-finalists and the top 5% of students testing qualify as Commended Students.
The PSAT is administered at Mounds View High School in October on a date selected by the testing agency. Students wishing to take the PSAT should listen to announcements and watch the Mounds View High School Daily Bulletin for registration information. They may also check with the Mounds View Student Services Office. Students must be juniors to qualify for a National Merit Scholarship. Sophomores may take the test for practice.
Additional PSAT information can also be found on our district assessments webpage.
MCA test information can be found on our district assessments webpage.